Monday, March 16, 2009

. Monday, March 16, 2009


CAMERA BODY

The only body I will be shooting with will be Nikon's D300 which is about 100% better than the D50 I was shooting with when I first started doing this... The picture and color quality is amazing and the low noise levels are satistying. This is very important because i pretty much always shoot between ISO 2000 and 3200... I also hope to get the opportunity to get a little creative with some strobes, but until then...just have to stick with what I know.

LENSES













As far as the lenses go, until I can get a hold of a 17-55 f/2.8, which is an amazing lens ( I used it to shoot Underoath/Saosin/TDWP) I will continue to use my 28-75 2.8 along with my 80-200 2.8. I've managed to do alright even with just these in the past.

FLASH







I won't be using my SB 800 for shows... At least not at any of the bigger venues. They seem to have enough light most of the time.. I will try to experiment with off camera flash at some of the local venues though when and if I get a chance... Until then... see ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment