Thursday, April 30, 2009

THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING

. Thursday, April 30, 2009

The new site is pretty much finished!

After countless hours online reading how to's and figuring out how come's, I'm glad to say that the new site is pretty much done. Thanks to the template created by Herro and all those online tutorials, I was able to put together pretty much what I had in mind. I really like how easy it is to navigate now as opposed to before. The page has a newly featured navigation bar with links that include 'Home' 'About' 'Portfolio' and more. I will, however, keep updating and adding new things to this site as I learn a little more about HTML... So keep Checking back

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my lub...just want to tell you that your an amazing photographer and the work you do is absolutly professional. I know that you are going to go far with your lens and that your going to reach the stars with your hard work. If you let god direct your steps he will lead you to success papa!! te amo y yo creo en ti!!! keep up the good work baby. Im here to support you!! -weasil

Post a Comment