Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THE FANS

. Wednesday, April 22, 2009


When it comes to shows, ALL the hype is placed on the bands. I'm not saying thats not where the focus should be, but there is a huge missing factor in the music industry that people seem to forget about... The Fans!!

Withought the fans, the shows wouldn't even be possible. So I want to show my support to them. When shooting shows in the past I have soley focused on the actual performance. I shoot my songs and the camera goes in my bag. From now on, I will try my best to get some shots of the fans that are putting their time and money into going to these shows. After all, as a concert goer myself I think it would be cool to have a picture of myself rocking out against the barrier at the front of the pit...

After each show, I'll have a posting for each band that I shot, and a separate posting for all the fan photos from that show... I hope you like what you find...

See you at the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment