Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hawthorne Heights, Emery, Tickle Me Pink & More @ The Glasshouse

. Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hawthorne Heights

Emery

Tickle Me Pink

So luckily I was able to get a last minute photo pass to the Nov. 7 show @ the Glasshouse. Huge thanks to those that made it happen. I have to add, I have had some good experiences so far shooting at the Glasshouse. Even the parking situation is not all that bad. The only thing that sucks for me on my way up from Costa Mesa is the traffic. So for those of you heading out to the Glasshouse soon, it's way chill, just be sure to leave early and hang out before the show. A lot of the bands hang out next door @ The Glasshouse Reocords store anyways so it'll be chill...Anyways,Check out the pics of Hawthorne Heights, Emery, Tickle Me Pink, The Mile After, and The Malheruex (by clicking one of the pics above) and let me know what YOU thought of the show...

(Don't forget to click the photo above to see shots of the show!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment