Sunday, November 16, 2008

11/15 Underoath @ The Bren Center Irvine,CA

. Sunday, November 16, 2008


This has got to be one of my favorite sets of pictures so far and I actually had to work for these. I didn't have the luxury during this set of just sharing the pit with one or two other photographers. No, this time it seemed like there were 10 of us in there, including a video guy. It made it a lot more interesting though, I can tell you that. And the waves of crowd surfers coming in added a little twist as well. Working my way around the pit and trying not to block other people's shots took a little work, but was was way worth it.



Underoath put on an amazing show and I'm glad I was able to shoot it. I am definitely looking forward to shooting one of their shows again soon. Thanks to The Famine and Libby (Underoath) for having my on their guest list for this one.

Check out the pics and let me know what you think.

Also, check out the band's pages for the rest of the tour dates and other cool stuff.

www.myspace.com/underoath
www.myspace.com/saosin
www.myspace.com/tdwp
www.myspace.com/thefaminedestroys
















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this show was so amazing. I love Underoath and can't believe I got to see them here in Irvine!!!

Post a Comment